Budget, Schedule & Finance Independent Films- Demystifying the Process- is a two-day intensive workshop in Los Angeles for HIGHLY-AMBITIOUS FILMMAKERS.
LEARN THE 10 STEPS TO BUDGET, SCHEDULE AND FINANCE YOUR MOVIE FROM INDIE FILM LINE PRODUCER/ DGA UPM, MICHAEL TARZIAN, WHO HAS OVER 15-YEARS EXPERIENCE IN FILM & GUEST SPEAKERS FROM PRODUCTION ON HIT MOVIES.
* PRODUCERS- you will learn to explain how the investor’s money will be spent
* LINE PRODUCERS/UPM's- you will learn how to accurately setup a budget and track expenses.
* DIRECTORS- this workshop will help you learn how to responsibly, resourcefully and creatively spend the money to get your vision on screen
* WRITERS- you will learn how to write a budget friendly script that will help fast track your screenplay into production and onto the BIG SCREEN!!!
* ACTORS- Learn how to plan and budget your own film to star in.
* DEPARTMENT HEADS- will learn how to create a budget for your department while gaining a superior reputation which will lead to more work and better jobs.
LEARN 10 INSIDER SECRETS TO BUDGET, SCHEDULE & FINANCE YOUR MOVIE
Secret 1. Understand how to read and navigate a budget from the top sheet to detail page. .
Secret 2. Break down a film script and input the elements into a breakdown sheet
Secret 3. Create a strip-board shooting schedule (which you will need to create an accurate budget)
Secret 4. How to set up budget accounts
Secret 5. Determine how much money you will need in each category
Secret 6. Learn how to account for the elements and labor needed to complete your film
Secret 7. How to deal with being "flipped" by the unions and how much they charge.
Secret 8. How much insurance you’ll need
Secret 9. What rates to pay crew?
Secret 10. Tricks on film finance
Watch your individual projects become sharper, more refined, enhanced and READY FOR SUCCESS! Learn to accurately project revenue streams and profits. DISCOVER the key to film success to knowledge. Knowledge is power. The cornerstone of knowledge is a deep and vast education!!
BEGIN YOUR MASTER FILM JOURNEY TODAY!
Studio & Indie Finance Executive
STAR WARS, NINE TO FIVE, BRUBAKER, M*A*S*H, THE CHINA SYNDROME, THE ELECTRIC HORSEMAN, RHINESTONE, BREATHLESS, GREAT BALLS OF FIRE, MR. BASEBALL, etc.
Michael reveals the secrets of raising money for independent films!
Michael Shapiro has access to millions of dollars and YOU can too!
Listen to his interview for FREE!
Special Effects Supervisor
THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW, BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II, ARMAGEDDON, etc.
John will teach you how to make your movie look like a bi9 budget studio movie for an independent price.
24, BATMAN FOREVER, MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE, LETHAL WEAPON 4,TIME TOYS, MOST LIKELY TO DIE, etc.
Tony will share tips and tricks on how to plan for stunts!
Co-Founder/ Seminar Producer
TIME TOYS, MOST LIKELY TO DIE, CRISS ANGEL MINDFREAK (A&E), GHOST HUNTERS INTERNATIONAL (SYFY), THE CAR SHOW starring ADAM CAROLLA (FOX SPORTS), etc.
Jennifer will facilitate networking and strategic partnerships with film finance.